In order to be able to access the Internet services provided by UniPI, you must have University Credentials (Credenziali di Ateneo).
For PhD students, University Credentials are issued by the PhD Offices at the time of enrollment.
Credentials are associated with an institutional e-mail address that, in the case of PhD students in Information Engineering, must be configured in the format:
To activate the e-mail address you must write an e-mail at the following address:
Subject: Richiesta Attivazione e-mail Dottorato in Ingegneria dell'Informazione
- Name and surname
- Italian Tax Code (Codice Fiscale)
- University Credentiasl Username (Alice Student Credentials)
and request the activation of an e-mail address in the format:
You can also configure your mail application using the available parameters at the following link:
More information on the available services can be found at the FOR portal:
From this portal you can also create a personal website. The Doctorate encourages students to create their own personal page with more information on their research activity, which can also be linked to PhD website (see below).
In particular, you must indicate:
- Your institutional email address;
- Your PhD tutor;
- Your research field: Automation and Robotics, Biomedical, Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications etc.;
- Your office location: Via Caruso, Largo Lucio Lazzarino, or Outside Office;
- The telephone number of the office or laboratory where your doctoral activity will be carried out;
- Authorization to log into the restricted area of the website of the PHD;
- Authorization to log into the restricted area of the website of the Dipartimento.
You should also log into the website of the PHD and into the website of the Dipartimento and check your authorization as above. The information provided will be used to prepare the pages of the PhD students in the "Students" section of this website.
Once a student has prepared a personal website via the FOR portal, he/she can also communicate the address that will be indicated on his her page in the Students List.