All services provided by UniPI are accessed through your UniPI account. PhD students obtain their account from the administration offices (Ufficio Dottorati) when enrolling. The same office also issues an institutional e-mail address in the form:
More information about the procedure can be found at the website of the FOR portal:
On the same portal each PhD student can also create a personal home page. All students are strongly encouraged to open and maintain a page with information about their own research activity.
Validation/personal data communication to the Network Manager must include:
- Institutional e-mail address as above
- Name of internal/external PhD tutor
- Field of activity, selected among the ones listed under "Research" in the PhD webpage
- The main site of activity (Via Caruso, Largo Lucio Lazzarino, external site)
- Phone number of office/laboratory at the site above
- URL of the personal webpage on the FOR portal
Login to the PhD website with UniPI username/password is also required to access the restricted area and get the authorization to upload news and publications (see instructions: Pubblicare sul sito).
The information and personal data as above will be used to populate the page "Students" of the PhD website. Any change in the personal data above has to be promptly communicated to the Network Manager.