Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con ROBERTO DI RIENZO e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- R. Morello, W. Zamboni, F. Baronti, R. D. Rienzo, R. Roncella, G. Spagnuolo, and R. Saletti, “Comparison of State and Parameter Estimators for Electric Vehicle Batteries,” in IECON 2015 - 41st Annu. Conf. IEEE Ind. Electron. Soc., 2015
- A Battery Management System (BMS) is needed to ensure a safe and effective operation of a Lithium-ion battery, especially in electric vehicle applications. An important function of a BMS is the reliable estimation of the battery state in a wide range...
- F. Baronti, R. Di Rienzo, N. Papazafiropulos, R. Roncella, R. Saletti: "Investigation of series-parallel connections of multi-module batteries for electrified vehicles," 2014 IEEE International Electric Vehicle Conference (IEVC), December 2014
- Large-format Lithium-ion battery packs consist of the series and parallel connection of elemental cells, usually assembled into modules. The required voltage and capacity of the battery pack can be reached by various configurations of the elemental...
- F. Baronti, R. Di Rienzo, R. Moras, R. Roncella, R. Saletti, G. Pede, F. Vellucci: "Implementation of the fast charging concept for electric local public transport: the case-study of a minibus," 2015 IEEE 13th INDIN
- This paper shows an effective implementation of the fast charging concept in the electric local public transport context. An electric minibus powered with a lead-acid battery is considered as a case-study. Its traction battery is redesigned using 12 V...
Risultati 1 - 3 di 3