Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con ALESSANDRO PALLA e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- Area and Power Consumption Trade-off for Σ-Δ Decimation Filter in Mixed Signal Wearable IC, Alessandro Palla, Gabriele Meoni, Luca Fanucci. NORCAS 2016, Copenaghen
- Area and Power consumption are important design metrics in integrated circuit (IC), in particular in those targeted for wearable devices. Σ-Δ Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) are increasing in popularity in those devices thanks to the low bandwidth of...
- Embedded Implementation of an Eye-in-Hand Visual Servoing Control for a Wheelchair Mounted Robotic Arm, Alessandro Palla, Luca Sarti, Alessandro Frigerio, Luca Fanucci, ICCSP 2016, Messina, Italy
- Wheelchair Mounted Robotic Arms (WMRA) can be used by people with severe motor skill impairment, such as SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy), Cerebral Palsy etc..., in order to achieve daily life tasks. Many of those systems have been presented in literature...
- Kalman-based approach to bladder volume estimation for people with neurogenic dysfunction of the urinary bladder, Alessandro Palla, Claudio Crema, Luca Fanucci, Paolo Bellagente, ICCHP 2016, Linz, Austria
- People with neurogenic dysfunction of urinary bladder often require daily catheterism because of their impairment. This issue is particularly critical for those that have not the urinary stimulus, because they have not the ability to understand when...
- Bioimpedance based monitoring system for people with neurogenic dysfunction of the urinary bladder, Alessandro Palla, Stefano Rossi, Luca Fanucci, AAATE Conference 2015, Budapest
- Patients with impaired bladder volume sensation have the necessity to monitor bladder level in order to avoid urinary tract infections and urinary reflux that can lead to renal failure. In this paper the the effectiveness of an embedded and wearable...
- Wearable speech enhancement system based on MEMS microphone array for disabled people
- Authors: Alessandro Palla 1 , Luca Fanucci 1 , Roberto Sannino 2 , Mattia Settin 3 1: Univeristy of Pisa, Pisa, Italy 2: STMicroelectronics, Agrate Brianza, Italy 3: Polytechnic University of Milan, Milan, Italy Published in: Design & Technology of...
Risultati 1 - 5 di 5