Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con TIZIANO FAGNI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- Andrea Esuli, Tiziano Fagni: “Processfast, a java framework for development of concurrent and distributed applications”, Proceedings of the 6th Italian Information Retrieval Workshop, Cagliari, Italy, May 25-26, 2015
- Today, any application that requires processing information gathered from the Web will likely require a parallel processing approach to be able to scale. While writing such applications, the developer should be able to exploit several types of...
- Giacomo Berardi, Andrea Esuli, Tiziano Fagni, Fabrizio Sebastiani: “Classifying websites by industry sector: a study in feature design.”, Proceedings of the 30th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Salamanca, Spain, April 13-17, 2015, 2015
- Classifying companies by industry sector is an important task in finance, since it allows investors and research analysts to analyse specific subsectors of local and global markets for investment monitoring and planning purposes. Traditionally this...
- Giacomo Berardi, Andrea Esuli, Tiziano Fagni, Fabrizio Sebastiani: “Multi-store metadata-based supervised mobile app classiﬁcation”, Proceedings of the 30th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Salamanca, Spain, April 13-17, 2015, 2015
- The mass adoption of smartphone and tablet devices has boosted the growth of the mobile applications market. Confronted with a huge number of choices, users may encounter difficulties in locating the applications that meet their needs. Sorting...
Risultati 1 - 3 di 3