Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con GIOVANNI FRANZINI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- M. Innocenti, L. Pollini, G. Franzini, A. Salvetti, “Swarm Obstacle and Collision Avoidance using Descriptor Functions”, in Proc. 2016 IEEE Conference on Control Applications, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Sep. 2016, pp. 487-492.
- The descriptor function framework is used as tool for the control management of a swarm of dynamic agents. In this framework, a provision is made for obstacle and collision avoidance, thus improving the potential of the methodology from previous...
- G. Franzini, S. Aringhieri, T. Fabbri, M. Razzanelli, L. Pollini, M. Innocenti, “Human-Machine Interface for Multi-Agent Systems Management using the Descriptor Function Framework”, in Modelling and Simulation for Autonomous Systems, Springer, 2016.
- Human-machine interfaces for command and control of teams of autonomous agents is an enabling technology for the development of reliable multi-agent systems. Tools for proper modelling of these systems are sought in order to ease the creation of...
- G. Franzini, L. Pollini, M. Innocenti, "H-infinity Controller Design for Spacecraft Terminal Rendezvous on Elliptic Orbits using Differential Game Theory", in Proc. 2016 American Control Conference, Boston (MA), USA, Jul. 2016, pp. 7438-7443.
- The paper presents a H-infinity guidance law for spacecraft low-thrust terminal rendezvous on elliptic orbits. The dynamics of the rendezvous on elliptic orbits are governed by a set of linear time-varying equations, in literature known as linear...
- G. Franzini, M. Innocenti, "Nonlinear H-infinity Control of Relative Motion in Space via the State-Dependent Riccati Equations", in Proc. 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Osaka, Japan, 2015, pp. 3409-3414.
- Relative guidance algorithms for space applications were identified by several space agencies as an enabling technology for future missions development. Whenever two or more space vehicles must coordinate their motion, or a terminal rendezvous has to...
Risultati 1 - 4 di 4