Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con LORENZO COMINELLI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- Vouloutsi, V., Blancas, M., Zucca, R., Cominelli, L., De Rossi, D. et al. (2016, July). Towards a synthetic tutor assistant: the EASEL project and its architecture. Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems. Springer Internatiional Publishing.
- Robots are gradually but steadily being introduced in our daily lives. A paramount application is that of education, where robots can assume the role of a tutor, a peer or simply a tool to help learners in a specific knowledge domain. Such endeavor...
- Reidsma, D., Charisi, V., Cominelli, L., Davison, D., Evers, V., et al. The EASEL Project: Towards Educational Human-Robot Symbiotic Interaction. In Conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems (pp. 297-306). Springer International Publishing.
- This paper presents the EU EASEL project, which explores the potential impact and relevance of a robot in educational settings. We present the project objectives and the theorectical background on which the project builds, briefly introduce the EASEL...
- Rosini, N., Cominelli, L., Pieroni, M., Chiarello, F., Mazzei, D. & Fantoni, G. (2016). “Personality-Friendly” Objects: A New Paradigm For Human-Machine Interaction. In Advances in Computer-Human Interactions. IARIA Publishing.
- This work introduces the concept of "personality-friendly" objects. Its goal is to investigate the relationship that can exist between specific interactive products and the users' personalities. Nowadays, it seems that every object being advertised and...
- Cominelli, L., Mazzei, D., Carbonaro, N., Garofalo, R., Zaraki, A., Tognetti, A., & De Rossi, D. (2016, July). A Preliminary Framework for a Social Robot “Sixth Sense”. In Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems. Springer International Publishing.
- Building a social robot that is able to interact naturally with people is a challenging task that becomes even more ambitious if the robots’ interlocutors are children involved in crowded scenarios like a classroom or a museum. In such scenarios, the...
- Zaraki, A., Pieroni, M., De Rossi, D., Mazzei, D., Garofalo, R., Cominelli, L., Dehkordi, M. B. Design and Evaluation of a Unique Social Perception System for Human-Robot Interaction. IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems.
- Robot’s perception is essential for performing highlevel tasks such as understanding, learning, and in general, human-robot interaction (HRI). For this reason, different perception systems have been proposed for different robotic platforms in order to...
- Cominelli, L., Mazzei, D., Pieroni, M., Zaraki, A., Garofalo, R., & De Rossi, D. (2015). Damasio’s Somatic Marker for Social Robotics: Preliminary Implementation and Test. In Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems. Springer International Publishing.
- How experienced emotional states, induced by the events that emerge in our context, influence our behaviour? Are they an obstacle or a helpful assistant for our reasoning process? Antonio Damasio gave exhaustive answers to these questions through his...
- Mazzei, D., Cominelli, L., Lazzeri, N., Zaraki, A., & De Rossi, D. (2014). I-clips brain: A hybrid cognitive system for social robots. In Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems (pp. 213-224). Springer International Publishing.
- Sensing and interpreting the interlocutor’s social behaviours is a core challenge in the development of social robots. Social robots require both an innovative sensory apparatus able to perceive the “social and emotional world” in which they act and a...
Risultati 1 - 7 di 7