Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con NICOLA BONELLI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- C. Cascone (Polimi), N. Bonelli, L. Bianchi, A. Capone, B. Sanso’: “Towards Approximate Fair Bandwidth Sharing via Dynamic Priority Queuing”, IEEE International Symposium on Local and Metropolitan Area Networks (LANMAN), 2017
- We tackle the problem of a network switch enforcing fair bandwidth sharing of the same link among many TCP-like senders. Most of the mechanisms to solve this problem are based on complex scheduling algorithms, whose feasibility becomes very expensive...
- N. Bonelli, G. Procissi, D. Sanvito (Polimi) and Roberto Bifulco (NEC) “The acceleration of OfSoftSwitch”, IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks, 2017
- The emerging trend of network devices with configurable data planes is pushing software switches as convenient playgrounds for experimenting novel programming paradigms and abstractions. OfSoftSwitch is a popular tool for carrying on such...
- N. Bonelli, S. Giordano, G. Procissi: "Enabling Packet Fan--Out in the libpcap Library for Parallel Traffic Processing", IEEE ComSoc, TMA Conference 2017 - Network Traffic Measurement and Analysis
- The large availability of multi--gigabit network cards for commodity PCs requires network applications to potentially cope with high volumes of traffic. However, computation intensive operations may not catch up with high traffic rates and need to be...
- N. Bonelli, S. Giordano, G. Procissi: "A Pipeline Functional Language for Stateful Packet Processing", IEEE International Workshop on NEtwork Accelerated FunctIOns - NEAF-IO 2017
- The evolution of commodity PCs towards multi– core processing platforms equipped with high–speed network interfaces makes them reasonable and cost effective targets for the implementation of generic network functions. In addition, the availability of...
Risultati 1 - 4 di 4