Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con FILIPPO FABIANI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- G. M. Gasparri, F. Fabiani, M. Garabini, L. Pallottino, M. G. Catalano, G. Grioli, R. Persichini, A. Bicchi: “Robust Optimization of System Compliance for Physical Interaction in Uncertain Scenarios”, Humanoids’16 IEEE – RAS International Conference
- Compliance in robot design and control is often introduced to improve the robot performance in tasks where interaction with environment or human is required. However a rigorous method to choose the correct level of compliance is still not available. In...
- F. Fabiani, D. Fenucci, T. Fabbri, A. Caiti: “A Passivity–Based Framework for Coordinated Distributed Control of AUV teams: guaranteeing Stability in presence of Range Communication Constraints”, Oceans’16 MTS/IEEE, Monterey (USA), September 2016
- This paper presents a cooperative, distance-based, distributed control law for multiple Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) executing a mission while meeting mutual communications constraints. The classic graph theory provides the essential tools to...
- F. Fabiani, D. Fenucci, T. Fabbri, A. Caiti: "A Distributed, Passivity–Based Control of Autonomous Mobile Sensors in an Underwater Acoustic Network", CAMS’16 IFAC Conference on Control Applications in Marine Systems, Trondheim (NO), September 2016
- This paper presents a cooperative and distributed control law for multiple Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) executing a mission while meeting mutual communication constraints. Virtual couplings dene interaction control forces between...
- F. Fabiani, S. Grechi, S. Della Tommasina, A. Caiti: "A NLPCA Hybrid Approach for AUV Thrusters Fault Detection and Isolation", SysTol’16 3rd International Conference on Control and Fault–Tolerant Systems, Barcellona (ES), September 2016
- The objective of this paper is to address the problem of Fault Detection and Isolation (FDI) on thrusters of an over-actuated Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) under on/off abrupt faults. The goal is pursued through Non-Linear Principal Component...
Risultati 1 - 4 di 4