Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con MATTIA GIOVANNI CAMPANA e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- V. Arnaboldi, M. G. Campana, F. Delmastro, "Context-Aware Configuration and Management of WiFi Direct Groups for Real Opportunistic Networks", IEEE MASS 2017, Orlando, Florida, USA, October 22-25, 2017
- Wi-Fi Direct is a promising technology for the support of device-to-device communications (D2D) on commercial mobile devices. However, the standard as-it-is is not sufficient to support the real deployment of networking solutions entirely based on D2D...
- M. G. Campana, F. Delmastro, R. Bruno, "A Machine-Learned Ranking Algorithm for Dynamic and Personalised Car Pooling Services", IEEE ITSC 2016, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, November 1-4, 2016
- Car pooling is expected to significantly help in reducing traffic congestion and pollution in cities by enabling drivers to share their cars with travellers with similar itineraries and time schedules. A number of car pooling matching services have...
- V. Arnaboldi, M. G. Campana, F. Delmastro, E. Pagani, "A personalized recommender system for pervasive social networks", Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 2016
- The current availability of interconnected portable devices, and the advent of the Web 2.0, raise the problem of supporting anywhere and anytime access to a huge amount of content, generated and shared by mobile users. On the one hand, users tend to be...
- V. Arnaboldi, M. G. Campana, F. Delmastro, E. Pagani, "PLIERS: a popularity-based recommender system for content dissemination in online social networks", ACM SAC 2016, Pisa, IT, April 4-8, 2016
- Online social networks (OSNs) allow users to generate items and tag or rate them in order to help others in the identification of useful content. In this paper, we propose a novel tag-based recommender system called PLIERS, able to identify useful...
Risultati 1 - 4 di 4