Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con CHIARA COZZI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- Cozzi C., Polito G., Kolasinski K. W. and Barillaro G. (2017, 5). Controlled Fabrication of High-Aspect-Ratio Microstructures in Silicon at Etching Rates Beyond State-of-the-Art Microstructuring Technologies. ECS Transaction, 77, 199-205.
- Abstract: The controlled electrochemical etching at room temperature of deep (up to 200 μm) silicon microstructures with aspect ratio ranging from 5 to 100 and etching rates from 10 to 3 μm/min, respectively, is here reported and discussed. This allows...
- Polito G., Cozzi C. and Barillaro G. (2017, 5). Controlling the Electrochemical Etching of Pores with High Aspect Ratio at the Submicrometer Scale In Silicon. ECS Transaction, 77, 259-265.
- Abstract: The controlled electrochemical etching at high anodic voltage (up to 35 V) of two-dimensional arrays of ordered pores with sub-micrometric diameter (down to 800 nm) at high depths (up to 40 µm) and high density (spacing 1.8 µm), yielding a...
- Polito G, Robbiano V, Cozzi C, [...] Barillaro, G. Template Assisted Preparation of Micrometric Suspended Membrane Lattices of Photoluminescent and Non-Photoluminescent Polymers by Capillarity-Driven Solvent Evaporation:Application to Microtagging.
- Scientific Report, 7, 8351, 2017 Abstract: In this work, the bottom-up template-assisted preparation of high-density lattices (up to 11 · 10 6 membranes/cm 2 ) of suspended polymer membranes with micrometric size (in the order of few μm 2 ) and...
- Cozzi C., Polito G., Kolasinski K.W., Barillaro G. Controlled Microfabrication of High Aspect Ratio Structures in Silicon at the Highest Etching Rates: The Role of H2O2 in the Anodic Dissolution of Silicon in Acidic Electrolytes.
- Advanced Functional Materials, 2017, 27, 1604310 Abstract In this work the authors report on the controlled electrochemical etching of high-aspect-ratio (from 5 to 100) structures in silicon at the highest etching rates (from 3 to 10 μm min1) at room...
- Harding F.J., Surdo S., Delalat B., Cozzi C., [...] Voelcker, N.H., Barillaro, G. Ordered Silicon Pillar Arrays Prepared by Electrochemical Micromachining: Substrates for High-Efficiency Cell Transfection. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 29197
- Abstract Ordered arrays of silicon nano- to microscale pillars are used to enable biomolecular trafficking into primary human cells, consistently demonstrating high transfection efficiency can be achieved with broader and taller pillars than reported...
- Cozzi C., Polito G., Strambini L. M., Barillaro, G. Electrochemical Preparation of In-Silicon Hierarchical Networks of Regular Out-Of-Plane Macropores Interconnected by Secondary In-Plane Pores Through Controlled Inhibition of Breakdown Effects.
- Electrochimica Acta 187 (2016) 552–559 Abstract In-silicon hierarchical networks of ordered out-of-plane macropores interconnected by high-density secondary in-plane pores are prepared by controlled electrochemical etching of n-type silicon in HF:H2O2...
Risultati 1 - 6 di 6