Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con ALESSANDRO LEONI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- Daniele Davalle, Alessandro Leoni, Luca dello Sterpaio, Luca Fannuci, "Design and implementation of test equipment for SpaceFibre links", Yokohama, Japan, December 2016
- SpaceFibre is the upcoming European standard for on-board high-speed communications. The need for data-rate beyond 1 Gb/s is already present in space missions, and it is currently fulfilled by non-standard approaches based on Serialiser/Deserialiser...
- Alessandro Leoni, Felix Siegle, "SpaceFibre Transaction Layer", ESTEC, ESA, Noordwijk, Netherlands, September 19, 2017
- The presentation analyzes the currently missing features in SpaceFibre, with a special focus about the fulfillment of the OSRA requirements. Some possible solutions are proposed (Time-slot guardian, Wormhole timeout), supported by simulation results.
- Alessandro Leoni, Daniele Davalle, Luca Fanucci, "ARM-based embedded system for SpaceFibre Link Analyzer", Embedded World, Nuremberg, Germany, March 2017
- In this paper, a unique test equipment for SpaceFibre links is presented. The test equipment is realized as an ARM-based embedded architecture. It comprises two SpaceFibre interfaces, two SpaceWire interfaces and both a Gigabit Ethernet port and PCIe...
- A. Leoni, D.Davalle, L. Fanucci: "ARM-based embedded system for SpaceFibre Link Analyser", 1st Italian Workshop on Embedded Systems (IWES), TECIP, Pisa, Italia, 20 Settembre, 2016
- A complete embedded system implementing a SpaceFibre Link Analyser has been presented. SpaceFibre is the forthcoming standard for on-board satellite communications and there is a strong necessity for a test equipment able to validate the devices that...
- D. Davalle, A. Leoni, L. Fanucci: "Verification environment for a SpaceFibre CODEC compliant with the standard draft F3", 23rd SpaceWire Working Group, ESA ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, April 21, 2015
- A SpaceFibre CODEC fully compliant with the standard draft F3 has been implemented as a previous work. In order to test it, a complete verification environment has been developed using the state-of-the-art verification framework for SystemVerilog, that...
- D. Davalle, A. Leoni, L. Fanucci: "Independent implementation of a SpaceFibre CODEC compliant with standard draft F3", 22nd SpaceWire Working Group, ESA ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, December 11, 2014
- SpaceFibre is the emerging technology for on-board satellite communication. It represents a big improvement with respect to its predecessor SpaceWire, in particular it has a data rate beyond 2Gbps, it includes a Fault Detection Isolation and Recovery...
Risultati 1 - 6 di 6