Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con TOMMASO FABBRI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- Fabbri, T., et al. "Distributed Task-priority Based Control in Area Coverage & Adaptive Sampling.", OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Aberdeen. IEEE, 2017.
- The paper presents the first simulative results and algorithmic developments of the task-priority based control applied to a distributed sampling network in an area coverage or adaptive sampling mission scenario. The proposed approach allowing the...
- G. Franzini, S. Aringhieri, T. Fabbri, M. Razzanelli, L. Pollini, and M. Innocenti. Human-Machine Interface for Multi-Agent Systems Management using the Descriptor Function Framework. In Proc. 3rd International Workshop on Modelling and Simulation fo
- Human-machine interfaces for command and control of teams of autonomous agents is an enabling technology for the development of reliable multi-agent systems. Tools for proper modelling of these systems are sought in order to ease the creation of...
- T. Fabbri, S. Nardi, L. Isgrò, L. Pallottino, and A. Caiti. Assessing the potential of autonomous multi-agent surveillance in asset protection from underwater threats. In Proc. 3rd International Workshop on Modelling and Simulation for Autonomous Sys
- A Serious Game (SG) system for the assessment of the potential of the multi-vehicle surveillance is presented. The SG system is applied to the problem of protection of strategic assets from underwater asymmetric threats. The SG platform integrates the...
- S. Nardi, T. Fabbri, A. Caiti, and L. Pallottino. A game theoretic approach for antagonistic-task coordination of underwater autonomous robots in asymmetric threats scenarios. In OCEANS’16 MTS/IEEE Monterey, September 2016.
- This work proposes a game theoretic approach to tackle the problem of multi-robot coordination in critical scenarios where communication is limited and the robots must accomplish different tasks simultaneously. An important application falls in...
- F. Fabiani, D. Fenucci, T. Fabbri, and A. Caiti. A passivity-based framework for coordinated distributed control of AUV teams: guaranteeing stability in presence of range communication constraints. In OCEANS’16 MTS/IEEE Monterey, September 2016.
- This paper presents a cooperative, distance-based, distributed control law for multiple Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) executing a mission while meeting mutual communications constraints. The classic graph theory provides the essential tools to...
- F. Fabiani, D. Fenucci, T. Fabbri, and A. Caiti. A distributed, passivity-based control of autonomous mobile sensors in an underwater acoustic network. In Proceedings of the 10th IFAC Conference on Control Applications in Marine Systems, CAMS 2016, T
- This paper presents a cooperative and distributed control law for multiple Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) executing a mission while meeting mutual communication constraints. Virtual couplings define interaction control forces between...
- T. Fabbri, M. Verhoef, V. Bandur, M. Perrotin, A. Tsiodras, and P.G. Larsen. Towards integration of Overture into TASTE. 14th Overture Workshop, November 2016.
- Both TASTE and Overture have successfully demonstrated that method integration is a very promising strategy to create robust and effective tool suites. We show how the automated generation of bidirectional translation functions between VDM and ASN.1...
- T. Fabbri, F. Di Corato, D. Fenucci, D. Meucci, A. Caiti: "Multiple target tracking in seabed surveys using the GM-PHD filter", IEEE/MTS Oceans'15
- This paper proposes a Bayesian set-based estimator applied to the adaptive mapping of objects resting on the seabed, through the design and the implementation of a Gaussian Mixture - Probability Hypothesis Density (GM-PHD) filter. Starting from the...
- T. Fabbri, R. Vicen-Bueno, R. Grasso, G. Pallotta, L. Millefiori, L. Cazzanti: "Optimization of surveillance vessel network planning in maritime command and control systems by fusing METOC & AIS vessel traffic information", IEEE/MTS Oceans'15
- This paper presents the recent developments of an Optimal Path Planning - Decision Support System (OPP-DSS). The designed framework is based on multi-objective optimization algorithms providing a set of Pareto efficient solutions repre- senting a...
Risultati 1 - 9 di 9