Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con ELISA BARCAROLI e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- E. Barcaroli, A.Lupidi, F.Cuccoli, L.Facheris. Polarimetric Weather Radar Simulator: Preliminary Validation in Rain Case. IEEE Radar Conference (RADAR). May,2017 - Seattle (U.S).
- A simulator of weather radar signals can be exploited as useful reference in many applications, such as weather forecasting and now-casting models or training for aircraft trajectory optimization to reduce flight hazard. However, it must be well...
- F.Cuccoli, A.Lupidi, P.Bernabò, E.Barcaroli, L.Facheris, L.Baldini: "Exploiting dual-polarisation technique in weather radar for civil aircrafts to mitigate risk in adverse conditions", Radio Science Conference (URSI-AT RASC), 2015 1st URSI Atlantic
- N. Roberto, L.Baldini, E. Adirosi, S.Lischi, A. Lupidi, F. Cuccoli, E.Barcaroli, L.Facheris: "Test and validation of particle classification based on meteorological model and weather simulator", European Radar Conference (EuRAD), October 2016-London
- Dual-polarization weather radars provide a number of measurements from which considerable meteorological information is obtained. This allows to identify procedures to classify hydrometeors and to estimate rainfall and ice mass. An important challenge...
- E. Barcaroli, F.Cuccoli, S.Lischi, A.Lupidi, L.Facheris, "Output consistency analysis of the polarimetric weather radar simulator through real weather events", 17th International Radar Symposium (IRS), 10-12 May 2016
- POWERS is a polarimetric weather radar signal simulator developed by the RaSS (Radar and Surveillance System) Laboratory. This software allows to produce realistic weather radar measurements from a known meteorological scenario, generated by the WRF...
- E.Barcaroli, A.Lupidi, F.Cuccoli, L.Baldini, L.Facheris: "X-Band Avionic Weather Simulator: out-puts testing and analysis", European Radar Conference (EuRAD), September 2015-Paris.
- In a close future, airborne polarimetric weather Doppler radars are destined to become essential tools to guarantee air-plane flight safety. Dual polarisation techniques along with Doppler capabilities will make it easier to better detect the nature of...
- E.Barcaroli, A.Lupidi, F.Cuccoli, L.Facheris, L.Berizzi: "Analysis of X-Band Weather Polarimetric Radar Simulator for avionic Purposes", International Radar Symposium 2015 (IRS), June 2015- Dresden.
- The improvement of the essential aircraft equipment used by pilots has a very important role in safety enhancement. In this context polarimetric weather doppler radars could offer a valuable aid in improving detection and classification of...
Risultati 1 - 6 di 6