Risultati di ricerca
con K2 Items e Tipo , e con Elenco Pubblicazioni - Publications e K2 Category , e con ROSSELLA IGLIO e Author sono stati trovati i seguenti risultati:
- Structural and Thermoanalytical Characterization of 3D Porous PDMS Foam Materials: The Effect of Impurities Derived from a Sugar Templating Process
- José Gonzàlez-Rivera, Rossella Iglio, Giuseppe Barillaro, Celia Duce and Maria Rosaria Tinè Polymers 2018 , 10 (6), 616; https://doi.org/10.3390/polym10060616 Abstract Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) polymers are extensively used in a wide range of...
- R. Iglio,S. Mariani, V. Robbiano,L.Strambini and G. Barillaro. Flexible Polydimethylsiloxane Foams Decorated with Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Enable Unprecedented Detection of Ultralow Strain and Pressure Coupled with a Large Working Range.
- ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces DOI 10.1021/acsami.8b02322 Low-cost piezoresistive strain/pressure sensors with large working range, at the same time able to reliably detect ultralow strain (≤0.1%) and pressure (≤1 Pa), are one of the challenges...
- R. Iglio, S. Mariani, L.M. Strambini and G. Barillaro. Macroporous PDMS foam decorated with carbon nanotubes for conductometric pressure and strain sensors. Conference Paper IEEE Sensors 2017
- Abstract: In this work a novel top-down approach for the preparation of macroporous polydimethylsiloxane (mpPDMS) foam decorated with pristine multiwalled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) is reported. mpPDMS-MWCNTs foam is subjected to different...
Risultati 1 - 3 di 3